Monday, April 16, 2007

Aspire: Become the First Black Female Fortune 500 CEO of a Wholly-Owned Company

The Fortune 500 is out today and I will need to generate $4.4 billion to be number 491. Also 50 is the average age of a woman CEO so by age 50 I will have become the first black female Fortune 500 CEO. I am so excited because I have positioned myself to realize this ambitious goal. I possess the education, finances, insight, and tenacity to make it happen! I will neither be deterred nor denied of my rightful place in this world! Already by year's end, I will have written my own business plan, started my virtual assistant business, traveled to Brazil, strengthen my professional network, and cleaned up my finances to shore up the money to stay afloat for a 18 month period.
I know that I can accomplish this long-term objective!

1 comment:

Wandering Guy said...

Hi,

A good post on Carlarjenkins. We are VA4World a virtual assistant firm who provide admin support service for SME’s all over the world. We would like to hear your feedback.

Thanks,
Sridhar – VA4World for viral marketing, SEO and admin support