Wednesday, April 18, 2007

The Early Bird Chronicles: Entry 2

Having two papers due on the same day next week Thursday and the data management project deadlines breathing down my neck, I arrived early to work to type the SIS summaries. I managed to not only complete this task but also find three additional journal articles (one discussed norms!) and travel to AU to withdraw a book. Though I cannot buy some of the older books given time constraints (the shipping date is April 20 and the paper's due date is April 26), I am confident that I will still receive an A because I have revised my thesis statement. Now I can work on this week's summary and use my off day to revise and strengthen my SIS paper.

Also I resubmitted my economics proposal. My paper will focus on Brazil's Central Bank inflation targeting practices. I know that I can complete reading all of the papers using my off day because every week I had to read 200+ pages. So what's 20 per journal article? Later this afternoon I will start reading econ articles and summarized material to ensure that I get a head start.

No comments: