Monday, June 05, 2006

Weekday Planner

Great news! My emails are being returned at a rapid clip! Finally, other agencies are providing disaster relief information so that now I can compile data for my components. Also since my boss is extremely quiet today, this is a good omen that attending tomorrow’s meeting is still in the cards. Attending this meeting is big because first it is located off of the red line meaning no transfers! Second, I am out of the office for half of the day (No lugging that big carry-on around. Also I will purchase lunch outside today. . Third, learning about the agency software will be great for me since next week is my first course.

More good news: the not-profit financial management corporation has emailed its money management workshop flyer (which I quickly confirmed because home ownership is in my future!). Also while visiting the Internet, learned that my first credit report is free. During lunch, I will purchase one.


Health note: Breakfast is important (but so is sleep!). It is important to strike a balance between the two so starting Tuesday, I will eat breakfast. The meal doesn’t have to be grandiose just peanut butter and toast. Anything to get me started every morning. In addition, since the NBA finals will not start until Thursday, I will go to sleep around 10:30-11:00 every night to awake well-rested. Also I need to purchase more nourishment for lunch because a sandwich and a TV dinner do not seem to be working for my stomach. This week my grocery list will contain fruits, chicken, steak, shrimp, salad, barbecue sauce, Lawry’s seasonal salt and juice to wean me off of soda.

GRE: I will be back at it tonight. Analytical writing is this week’s focus and with everything going on here in DC, there is enough fodder to never run out. My goal is to still score 710 on the exam.

No comments: