Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Take Five

Right now with all of the time commitments: working a 8:30-6:00 compressed schedule to free up Mondays, the financial literacy meeting after work, and two morning department seminars, it is time to take a breather and rededicate myself towards mental renewal by reading the library books I withdrew last Saturday. It has been nearly four days and except for carrying Bliss to work during my commute (but never read), I haven’t really made a dent. However, it is high time to reclaim me-time, you know the lunchtime and morning and afternoon breaks legally allotted during the day to employees. For a moment, student loan consolidation, whether my Intermediate Algebra book will be mailed, updating my wardrobe and acing the GRE will take a back seat to reading a book in the lunchroom.

No comments: