Monday, June 12, 2006

Decisions, decisions

I am on day twenty-eight of the thirty day journal assignment given by the life coach at my MBA membership meeting. Since that meeting that a lot has happened to me from a bounced check resulting from my former employer mailing my last check instead of directly depositing it into my account; receiving a letter that my mother mailed me regarding my acceptance into another DC university’s graduate economics program; displaying determination by attending a users group meeting against the wishes of some; and, getting the hang of both my job and Washington, DC. These experiences made me grow into a much better person; the next thirty days will bring more decisions to made from which school to attend; whether I remain at my residence and return home for my birthday; taking the GRE; and establishing an emergency fund. This writing exercise has helped me put my feelings into clear, concise thoughts. My brain is no longer jumbled because all of my thoughts flow.

No comments: