Thursday, January 26, 2006

Union Jackie and Other Thoughts

Earlier this week, I learned which specific union I belong to as a government worker! That means discounted healthcare and more pay increases! Yeah! I will certainly need the pay increases to eliminate my credit care debt.

Omg bundled in my coat I nearly turned into a fudge popsicle because the temperature inside the room was frigid. It almost matched the outdoors. My shoulders were sore the entire day because of the coat’s extra weight. At least, I learned more about the computer system today but even after the pop quiz, I still took the binder home to study.

Later today, I have my music class! Finally, I can realize my dream of taking applied voice lessons throughout the spring semester. I will report to the Department of Music at 6pm. This class’ goal is to enhance my soprano voice, improve my music reading capabilities, and reignite my writing fire (I intend on writing another album’s worth of material this semester.)

Don’t believe the hype! I fiend wanting to purchase the new XXL magazine with Cam’ron on the front until I read Jay-Z’s response about Cam’s diss on BlackAmericaWeb.com. Outrageous! Come now, everybody knows that the two didn’t like each other but that’s old news. Besides, I refuse to allocate my money towards pettiness like this! After getting shot for his Lamborghini last year, you would think that Cam wouldn’t want to fan any flames!

1 comment:

Carter said...

This beef is definitely petty. Jay doesn't seem concerned at all. He shouldn't be. I yawned when I heard about it.