Tuesday, January 17, 2006

First Day of School

Yesterday’s astrology read :

It's your turn in the spotlight, baby, so get ready to enjoy all the adulation coming your way. You're the center of attention and possibly a hot topic in the media. Paris Hilton better watch her back.

I could not agree with that statement any more because exhibiting fearlessness is indispensable right now. I am starting a new job, enrolling in school and will be transforming my life in many different ways. This passage is totally applicable towards today's events and circumstances!

Today marks my first day of graduate economic classes (Well, the class is intermediate microeconomics so it is undergraduate, but still!). This class offers me an opportunity to test out of microeconomics to make room for a math class. Though I am hoping that it is pre-calculus, since the department says that I can take calculus simultaneously with the other required courses, providing much-needed breathing room to strengthen my math skills.

Also today I have finally submitted the room deposit for my graduate dorm room. This move allows me to be closer to work and school, thereby, enabling me to focus on studying.

No comments: