Friday, January 20, 2006

All’s Well That Ends Well

Hallelujah! Miracles do happen on this Earth! Immediately after meeting with the graduate economics secretary, I took the 247 to Tri-C’s Metropolitan Campus to inquire about enrolling as a transient student. First, I headed to the assessment center where the rep told me that the office’s hours were Mondays through Thursdays 9am-8:30pm, thus accommodating my work load! Afterward, I traveled to registration and picked up the spring 2006 course booklet, I realized that there are an abundance of options available to me. Upon returning back to CSU, I emailed the departmental secretary and visited Tri-C’s website for course descriptions and prerequisites. Even though some of the classes are scheduled Saturday, that is a small price to pay versus NOT GRADUATING! Plus at least I have the money and a solid job to afford this endeavor.

No comments: