Friday, October 11, 2013

Finally a Free Day to Be Free!

            This is my first off day where I don’t encumbered by responsibility. I can just run errands, do laundry and enjoy a Palm steakhouse fried shrimp, French fries and coleslaw. The waiter tells me about this special because I was going to the business lunch.  I’m glad I try the special because it is filling. I have five shrimp, fries and coleslaw. I couldn’t finish all of it still I order warm doughnuts to go. These doughnuts come with whipped cream, chocolate and raspberry dipping sauces. They are sumptuous! I am still full hours later. Below are the photos:
Clockwise: Coleslaw, Shrimp Sauce, Fried Shrimp, French Fries and Tartar Sauce

Palm Restaurant Doughnut Bag

Doughnuts

Clockwise: Raspberry Dipping Sauce, Whipped Cream and Chocolate Dipping Sauce

No comments: