Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Somethings Are Just Necessities

            I am adding up all of the charges for renovating my space.  I have purchased a new Origami shelf, three Winsome fabric boxes, and carpet.  I am fretting over the amount. Then I realized that I need these things to be up to code. This isn’t about wasting money. When I transfer the $800 from my savings to my checking, I need these things. This isn’t a pair of Stewies. I must de-clutter my space and purchase carpet so that I don’t get fined. Somethings are just necessities.
            I pride myself on self-assembling my fourth Origami shelf. It gets a little sticky but after taking off my sweater, it unsticks. I do think that I don’t need the Winsome fabric boxes because I’ll probably put my shoes on this rack. I will await my carpet to see how much space I have to cover up. I am just happy that everything is coming by tomorrow so that I can go and get my hair done Thursday then pick up the rest at Target on Friday.

It just seems like everything is coming together so when Monday rolls around, I will be A okay. The bogus debt collections thing will be over with since DC Attorney General is handling it. I have scanned my fake bill emailing it to my case worker. I will follow up via email asking him about receiving my email and speaking with the compliance officer. I will reinforce the DC Attorney General retrieving a formal letter from bogus debt collector about not having my file and not selling this fake debt to any other collection agencies. I want to formal letter. If my case worker doesn’t respond by Wednesday mail a letter with copies of the correspondence because I want the DC Attorney General to know that I am on the case monitoring them.  I will not rest until I receive a formal letter from the company that I can mail to the three credit bureaus.  All of my problems are going away and just in time because I need some peace at home. 

No comments: