Sunday, January 17, 2010

Financially Empowered Fashionista

Last Friday after saving the money and placing my name on the waitlist four months ago, I purchased the yellow Jimmy Choo Hunter boots from the Chevy Chase store. I truly loved them for their originality. My reason for buying the yellow was that everyone else had the red and the black. The store manager confirmed that I was the sole size 42 yellow boot pre-order which was wonderful because I did not want anyone esle to have it! Upon exiting the store, I asked the manager if I had to put my name on the red and the black waitlist since I wanted the other colors. She said that it sold out of the red but still had the black; but, I should contact headquarters. Immediately I emailed the company about the procedure because I wanted them in red, my favorite color.
I am going to pair them with each a white or navy blue raincoat because these colors complement my yellow rainboots. In the meantime, I will continue saving my money and rocking my yellow pair!

No comments: