Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Self-Examination at Age 30

I am so happy that a person has read my blog and has considered me to apply for an online commentary blog job! That’s an honor because all I try to do is remain positive and optimistic in the face of adversity. My blog uplifts not berates people.

Honestly, I am apprehensive about applying for this position because of my strong opinions on illegal immigration. I want to write about economics, women’s history and higher education (Women’s issues are an available topic); however, I will apply and see what happens.

However it makes me realize how important my interests are to me; and, has inspired me to write more blog material. One of my main motivations for writing this blog is disproving to certain people that I possess adequate writing skills; however, as I approach thirty, appeasing people is not even on my agenda. Now self-development is my focus. My thirties will represent a ten-year window of opportunity to accomplish everything that I want spiritually, emotionally and educationally. By age forty, I will be closer to holistic truth than I am now by eliminating the noise (fear, hate, anger) around me.

No comments: