Friday, July 28, 2006

Reassurance

This morning I feel so calm, unnerved by anything even the fact that my blouse was turned inside out. It is probably a result of knowing that all of my bills are paid and that my landlady will return my $400 deposit and that though I have two scheduled apartment showings many more are popping up this morning. And, I am grateful to have the money to relocate, make deals and still live comfortably. The frigid air of despair and potential homelessness has dissipated because I know that I will find an apartment to my liking.

Reading two major bloggers reinvigorated my book publishing aspiration and scoring a 4.8 out of 6.0 on the GRE analytical writing assessment only fueled my fire. My desire derived from the need to put of positive energy in an increasingly negative, polarized environment. And having relocated from Cleveland to Washington provided more than enough material to publish.

No comments: