Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Aspire

Aspire (intransitive verb)
1 : to seek to attain or accomplish a particular goal 2ASCEND,SOAR - as·pir·er noun

I have completed four geometry chapters and have researched many of the polyhedra with ease that it amazes me. During the diversity seminar, I summed up why I aspire to be great:

After reviewing both the math and writing tutorials, I confidently feel that I will score 710 because these exercises have improved my analytical aptitude and my writing skills. One thing is for sure: my score will not be 440!

Deep down inside I know that I am the crème of the crop and possess both the drive and the intelligence to be in society’s upper echelon and putting in hard work will help me get ahead. Continuing my MA in Economics is proof positive of the discipline that I possess and my objectives are to strengthen my economic research skills, expand my network, secure a research assistantship or fellowship and beef up my math skills.

No comments: