Saturday, February 10, 2018

Why I Love Resale


I have been in luxury consignment resale since June 2016. It has been an unmatched journey marked with highs and lows (mostly highs). Resale has provided me with a lot of personal and professional opportunities. Here are my 5 reasons and 1 bonus on why I love resale!




I get to find my items nice, new homes
I have so many items that I haven’t worn in over 1-2 years. I love sending them to new homes and buyers who appreciate them.

I help people save money (it’s the economist in me)
One of the reasons for getting into resale is because I’ve seen how outrageous some of the prices are. I know that you need to make a profit (my store does turn one) but gouging people is not the way to do business.

Tip : I price my pre-owned (worn before) ½ the original price. That’s market value and fair use. I have a 100% customer feedback rating so people agree with me!

Resale community
I like being a part of the resale community. I have learned so much from Raiken Profit’s YouTube channel. It’s great to have a support system where people are reaching a common goal.




Improved my sales pitch
Resale has improved my sales pitch. I have had to become a fashion blogger, create sales images in Canva, and do livestreams on Periscope, Facebook Live and YouTube Live. Resale has helped me improve professionally.

Provided me with an income stream
Resale has given me extra money along the way. I have saved and used that money to prepare for my ITIL Foundation certification course. I use my resale money to pay for the GreyCampus Udemy ITIL Foundation prep course.

Bonus : Instant PayPal
Instant PayPal is a feature you receive when you have high customer feedback rating. I have a 100% customer feedback rating so I instantly receive my PayPal money transferring it directly to my bank account the next day. It is like a reward for supplying high quality customer service.

These five reasons (and one bonus) are my reasons why I love resale. What are yours? Feel free to shop my tall women’s luxury consignment store: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

No comments: