Monday, February 19, 2018

eBay Adventure - Comments Welcome


I open my dashboard to check for the comments. I find that someone comments on my Why I Love Resale article about promoting my eBay store. This good fortune has come out of left field. It is totally unexpected!




I have started eBay Adventures series to show the good, bad and ugly about reselling on eBay. I have been doing this since June 2016. I love to write, share and exchange my experiences to help people. I am all about not making the same mistakes as I have. Learn and grow from them.
                I am very thankful that someone wants to promote my eBay store because as a solopreneur, it is hard promoting and marketing your store on your own. I am grateful. This comment motivates me to keep sharing my eBay resale journey and fashion livestream on both Blogger and www.carlarjenkins.com.

I am a tall women fashion luxury consignment reseller. My motto is giving women Neiman Marcus merchandise at near rock bottom prices. Shop my store here: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

No comments: