Friday, February 16, 2018

eBay Adventure - Never Speak Ill Over Your Business


Yes! After receiving an email from a customer saying that she had not received her package, I completed a missing package inquiry and her package was delivered yesterday. This was pleasantly odd because this morning I was prepared to tell my customer about the current status of my missing package inquiry; but, I remembered what a pastor preached about periodically checking things so that you would know the current status of things. I checked my package’s tracking number and saw that it was delivered yesterday.





It’s vindication because the company told me to refund her money over this. I refused because I didn’t exhaust all of my options plus the customer didn’t ask for one. I figured it out as a businesswoman. I went through the entire process. I also didn’t speak ill over my business. I spoke that this matter would be resolved and that my customer would receive her package. It was such vindication that I spoke this into existence (and did the work).

            Never ever speak ill over your business regardless of what you are going through.
Carla is a tall women’s fashion luxury consignment. Her motto is giving women Neiman Marcus merchandise at near rock bottom prices. Shop her store at: www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

No comments: