Sunday, November 30, 2014

PMI-PBA: Upholding the Impeccability of My Word

After scoring only 55% November 18th, I promised myself that I would improve my performance by addressing my weaknesses and taking a full 200-problem practice exam by November 30, 2014 to decide if I am good enough to pass the PMI-PBA exam. This promise stems from reading the Four Agreements book. Ensuring the impeccability of your word is the book’s first agreement. Regardless of what is going on in my life, I will take the full practice exam by November 30th and see where I am at. I need a 61% to pass the PMI-PBA exam. My personal goal is to score above 75% before test date to give me sufficient wiggle room.


Well, I have scored 67% on my first PMI-PBA 200-problem practice test. This is a 12% improvement from the November 18th 55% 100-problem drill.  Outlining PMBOK chapter 5, 8 and BABOK chapter 9 have helped me immensely. I know that I am on the right track and will now reread BABOK chapter 9 writing down every technique’s definitions and outline BABOK chapter 3 (elicitation) because there are so many problems on it. Therefore, I will do this Tuesday since Monday PMI is releasing the practice guide. I am just happy to get over the hump and face my fears. Now I know that I will pass the PMI-PBA certification exam fulfilling my 2014 end-of-year goals. 

No comments: