Sunday, November 09, 2014

Back at It!

                Although my body felt lethargic, I was back at outlining the requirements management book to pass the PMI-PBA exam. I am determined regardless of how I feel at the moment to earn my third certification. I’ve heard uneven routines = uneven results. This has jolted me back into action. Today I am on chapter 7 and by tonight I will be on chapter 9. I will complete the book by Monday which is an accomplishment because this is my second business analysis book that I have read. I have some significant skin in the game regarding this PMI-PBA certification. I have put in some serious work towards this. I have learned so more vocabulary words which will aid me on the exam. After finishing the first read, I will reread the book this time using my highlighter.

This week I will take the drill and the 100-problem practice exam upon completing the book. It is high time that I start regularly doing the online practice tests because the PMI-PBA is online. I have to stop fearing being wrong. I need to get as many looks as possible. I know that the more problems I solve the higher my score will be. There is still a whole lot of time left this month to earn my PMI-PBA certification.

No comments: