Thursday, December 18, 2014

Back at Studying for My PMI-PBA

                Tuesday I learned that Prometric only scheduled PMI-PBA proctored test next week and the first week of the New Year but not the week of December 29th. That meant that I would have to delay my certification until January 2015. Normally I would be disappointed that I haven’t completed it this year but given all of the things delaying me for over one week I am happy to be given an extra week. This gives me the chance to outline the PMI’s business analysis practice guide for an additional week. It’s like I have gotten this time back. Also I have learned about the January 2014 PMI’S Pulse on Requirements Management booklet which I will read because requirements are fundamental towards business analysis. I am intent on using this weekend to restart my PMI-PBA studies because earning my certification is essential towards enhancing my competitive advantage. 

No comments: