Saturday, June 01, 2013

Making the Most of the Memorial Day Shoe Sales

            I have taken full advantage of this week’s Memorial Day sales stocking up on shoes. I need more shoes for the summer and what better than Stuart Weitzman, my favorite brand! Neiman Marcus has both sandals ½ off. I snap up the tan and brown ones. Net-a-Porter sale is a Godsend because I love these Giuseppe Zanotti metallic leather sandals. I’ve been waiting for 3 months for them to go on sale. The minute that Net-a-Porter’s summer sale hits the US, I hop on them. It took 2 hours of tweeting Net-a-Porter and refreshing both my desktop and Blackberry to enter my credit card information but I claim victory and the Zanotti sandals! Amazingly, Net-a-Porter ship them the same day arriving to my home on Wednesday. Here is a photo of all of them!

Stuart Weitzman Arriba in Tan and Cocoa and Giuseppe Zanotti Sandals

No comments: