Saturday, June 01, 2013

26 Days and Counting

            Today is June 1st and in 26 days I will be taking my PMP exam. Thus far, I have scored 56.5% on my first PMP practice exam and 62% on my second PMP practice exam. Furthermore, I have scored 65.5% on my framework knowledge area practice exam and 71.2% on my scope management knowledge area practice exam.  Next week my goals are to outline PMBOK chapters 4 and 5, score 70% on my third PMP practice exam and 75% on my third knowledge area practice exam. I scored 86% on the Ed2Go PMP certification 2 final exam so scoring 70% on the third online PMP practice exam is reasonable. Writing down all of the project management process and project management plan and project baseline definitions have increased my knowledge and score. I don’t just want to skate. I want to actually know what I’m doing and that means learning the mechanics.  

No comments: