Sunday, December 09, 2012

Proud of My Brownies!


            The Cleveland Browns soundly defeat the Kansas City Chiefs 30-7! They are on a 3-game winning streak.  It’s the first time since 2007 that this has happened.  As a proud Clevelander, I am happy that our wins have come from beating our archenemies, the Steelers, the Raiders and now the Chiefs.  We’re hitting our stride at the right time because next week Cleveland is playing Washington DC.  Though the starting quarterback, Robert Griffin III, is having his knee examined, I still want my Brownies to play him. Make no mistake, I love Kirk Cousins because I am from Big Ten country and he’s a former Michigan State Spartan QB. What’s the point saying that we’ve won when we haven’t faced the real starter?  Regardless, I am a Brownie for life!

No comments: