Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Celebrating my Birthday in Cleveland


            I returned to my hometown Cleveland for my birthday.  I truly needed a break from DC’s breakneck pace and dangerously hot weather.  Off of Lake Erie, the temperature was 75 degrees.  When I returned to Baltimore Washington Airport it was 93 degrees! In between the Wednesday when I landed and this Monday when I returned, I managed to reconnect with family, visit Cleveland State University, my alma mater, celebrate my birthday and 10th year Master of Business Administration anniversary at Mortons Cleveland Steakhouse (after telling the waiter my story, he told another couple who paid for my chocolate mousse dessert!), relax at the Doubletree Cleveland hotel and eat at Mallorca and John Q. Steakhouse.  Enjoy my photos!

Lake Erie and Cleveland coastline 

Celebrating my birthday at Mortons Cleveland Steakhouse


Filet of Salmon with Crabmeat, Asparagus, 2 Shrimps Topped with Crabmeat and 3 Baked Shrimp

Chocolate Mousse with Whipped Cream, Raspberry, Mint Leaf and Birthday Candle

Happy Birthday Greeting on the Menu

Waterfront Line, Great lakes Science Center (Dome) and Rock N Roll Hall of Fame (right)

Cleveland skyscrapers

Cleveland State University Student Center

Cleveland State University Student Center

Cleveland State Campus District

Euclid Commons

Shubbery

Cleveland State University banner

Cleveland State University Art Campus off of East 13th Street

Mallorca Lobster Ravioli and Vegetables and Potato Chips

John Q. Steakhouse Sirloin Steak with Bleu Cheese and Broccoli Au Gratin

No comments: