Thursday, July 26, 2012

Brick Restuarant Fresno Review

I wore my teal Ann Taylor dress and gold Stuart Weitzman Itstybitsy sandals to Brick restaurant. The Fresno employees talked it up so why not go there?  The restaurant was a 2-block walk from the hotel. The green door greeted me.  I entered seeing the hostess and a waitress. I asked for a table for one. When the hostess asked if I wanted a booth, I agreed.  She seated me in the booth with the Ray Charles photo above my head. TCM played on three different movie screens above the sports TV screens showing MLB, ESPN, GOL and Golf channels. Though the booths had lights, the tables on the floor only had candles. I ordered the grilled chicken satays. It took so long that I asked the hostess about it.  The long wait was the only downside.  My satays were delicious.  There were four plus a salad with spicy peanut butter sauce.  I was so full that I skipped the entrees ordering the vanilla crème brulee for dessert.  After taking  a couple of photos, John, Brick’s manager, came over to my table.  I told him that I was from Washington, DC out here on business and that I truly loved his restaurant.  Brick had a nice ambiance and when I return to Fresno on future business I will dine here again.

Grilled Chicken Satays

Vanilla Creme Brulee

Ray Charles Photo on the Wall

                                                         Brick Restaurant Menu

No comments: