Thursday, May 24, 2012

Now that PMP Exam Class is Over

I have skipped that last (make-up) PMP exam prep course because I am not feeling it and have another exemplary Project Management Professional (PMP) book helping me a lot. Last Saturday, I bought PMP Practice Makes Perfect and it exposes my knowledge gaps. The book highlights concepts that I haven’t thought about but must now. Friday I will answer Practice test A. Every day I will do a new test. There are four practice tests. I will decide by Memorial Day whether or not I am ready to take the PMP exam. In addition, I complete reading my Rita Mulachy study guide chapters 4-6 and 9. Clearing this study guide enables me to focus on the second one and taking the five other practice PMP exams. I will complete all of the practice exams before taking the PMP exam because I must have as many looks as possible.

No comments: