Friday, May 25, 2012

Bourbon Steak Saves the Day!


I truly need this Friday off because this week has been a wreck!  There’s a bad salon experience, monsoon weather and work snafus galore.  This morning all of these things have been rectified.  I’ve dropped off five white dresses for dry cleaning, gotten my hair re-pressed and celebrated these two events at Bourbon Steak.  During the last week of National Burger Month the restaurant is highlighting the Forager burger containing an egg, relish, dried aged beef and onions.  I remove the egg because it causes the burger to slide.  The burger is immense mandating that I use utensils to cut it in half.  The medium well-done burger’s juices ooze out of the patty.  I savor every morsel even using my fork and knife to scrap the sweet relish from the plate.  I finish my meal with a West Indian Limeade.  This lunch has given my day new life reinvigorating me.  If I weren’t so full, I’d have seconds!

No comments: