Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Opportunity Journal Entry #20: Killing Two Birds with One Stone

Another division has scheduled me for a ZP-III Economist interview! Yippee because that’s two ZP-III interviews in one day. However, still apply for the three outside GS-11 Economist jobs as backup. Furthermore, I will remember to mention at both interviews that I am an ALDP Finalist and this is a departmental plan. In addition, I am sticking to my price tag because I am currently making the minimum; plus I am on the tech committee and am a department-wide finalist and this alone speaks volumes about my proficiency (Personally, I believe that the other division will give me the better deal because they don’t know me, therefore, will pay me more money. Be prepared to move on and up to earn my worth.).

No comments: