Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Positive Feedback

Black Enterprise published my emailed response regarding the September 2006 publisher's page remarks about the importance of education. When I wrote that in August and I just started American. If I could whether relocation, getting flooded, moving again, dual enrollment at two colleges and having to take the bus then the train to work, then I can survive anything! I am currently enrolled at both AU and NOVA and look forward towards graduating December 2007. This more than makes my day and rekindles my personal flame to become a writer. Now even when the macro verdict comes down, I will remain on solid ground! All of the hard work is done. Now all I have to do is continue pushing myself to become a better person everyday and I will be okay!

No comments: