Friday, September 13, 2013

Presage

Presage- n. foretelling
                Even with everything that is going on in my life I have a presage that it’ll work itself out for the better.  I have too many irons in the fire for something bad to happen to me. Yesterday I spoke with my father and he asked me if I maintained my social life during this turbulent time. I replied yes because work wouldn’t get me down.

In the midst of all of these problems, I am still keeping my fashion dream alive by attending all the major DC fashion week events (front row of course!). I will also expand my professional network and keep in touch with everyone from the DC Fashion Foundation. Today I’ll do what Elizabeth Taylor has done whenever facing adversity: pour a glass of wine, put on some lipstick and pull it together!

No comments: