Saturday, July 27, 2013

Back for More at the Four Seasons Washington DC

            Free from running errands and running for my life, I sit down for breakfast at the Four Seasons for the first time in two weeks. I ask Maricris, my waitress, about the Belgian waffles. She replies that this is one of the bestsellers. Immediately I order it. Then she tells me that it comes with whipped cream. Add it on please! Whipped cream for breakfast? Most definitely! I move the strawberries away from my plate. When Maricris asks me why, I tell her that my paternal grandmother has always broken out when eating them. It’s genetic. She says that she’ll record that so that the restaurant won’t serve me any. Now that’s customer service! Here is the photo:

Four Seasons Washington DC Belgian Waffles with Whipped Cream, Mixed Berries, Syrup and Butter

No comments: