Saturday, January 12, 2013

Presidential Inauguration Committee Downtown DC Store Grand Opening


            I received a presidential inauguration committee (pic) email saying that the inauguration store opened at 1155 F street NW yesterday morning and if I arrived by 3pm I’d received a free button.  I left work at 2pm exiting the Metro Center 12 & G streets NW exit.  Big mistake because I had to go through Macy’s.  When I arrived all of the free buttons were gone!
            I perused the PIC store seeing many items unavailable online. The store carried Seniors for Obama, Veterans for Obama, Office Workers for Obama and many other buttons.  I purchased the seniors for Nana, veterans for Dad and office workers for Mommy along with four inaugural buttons.  The PIC cotton throw captivated me but it cost $165 so I’ll wait until it’s on sale.  It’ll look good on Nana. 
            Here are my grand opening photos: 

Presidential Inauguration Committee Front Door

Presidential Inauguration Committee Front Store Window

Presidential Inauguration cotton throw

Buttons I purchased at the Inauguration Store

No comments: