Friday, December 02, 2011

Something Big is Coming My Way

Change is the only constant and through it is December, I feel that something big is coming my way! For this past week, I have awaken in hustler mode thinking of the next big thing. Even though the New Year is next month, my mind is percolating all new kinds of things. I am very excited at the prospect of receiving a promotion and attending numerous Christmas parties. This year these events are higher caliber than last year. Meeting newer people enables me to expand my professional network. I am ready to break free of the monotony and this is the season for achieving this. Financially, I am in a better position courtesy of my very good performance appraisal and earning my CAPM certification. These two things position me to earn more money. In 2012, I will pass my PMP certification exam allowing me to vie for more senior position. Possessing an MBA and six years’ experience, I am ripe for a manager or director position. I know that by ending 2011 on the right note, 2012 will be a dandy!

No comments: