Thursday, December 15, 2011

Good News

I have a multitude of good news. First, my George Patton Memorial Scholarship check is in the mail and I should receive it by Tuesday. I have pestered HQ for nearly one month over $200. Still it is a scholarship and I have earned the money. In even bigger news, I have won a personal victory which I cannot comment on only to say that I am very proud of its results. I can breathe and enjoy Christmas, New Year's Eve, MLK Day, Presidents' Day and the Cherry Blossom Festival. Most importantly, I can be still listening to intuition. Tomorrow I will restart my project management studies by purchasing another notebook, buying PMP Certification for Dummies and Headfirst.com PMP Certification books, rereading PMBOK and start reading PMI Scheduling practice guide. I have three months giving me more than enough time to focus on obtaining my PMP certification. Attaining the PMP separates me from everyone else; and, that's exactly what I want. In addition, I will pay the SAS' base SAS certification e-course tomorrow because I know that I can master the material WAAAY before March 2012 when Rockville holds its base SAS certification class. I want to do more than stand out! I must be ahead of the curve! Come spring, I will possess two certifications. My future has become brighter and there is no limit towards achieving the life I want to live.

No comments: