Monday, July 14, 2008

Lending a Helping Hand

Right upon exiting Wachovia, a lady stopped me to ask where was the Citibank on 15th Street? Her question confused me because I exited a retail bank and it did not register that she meant a credit bank. I pointed out Wachovia, Washington Bank, Adams Bank and implied that she was thinking about Chevy Chase Bank. This exchange prevented me from directly crossing the street forcing me to walk across two intersections to return to work. This diversion helped me immensely because I saw the Citibank branch. Feeling bad that I gave the lady the wrong directions, I ran across three intersections to tell me. Luckily, she was on her cell phone asking for directions when I apologized for my error. Afterward, she thanked me for telling her. Actually, that made me feel better than the 73 degree sunshine.

No comments: