Thursday, May 15, 2008

My Second Anniversary

Today marks my second anniversary on my job and the official date of becoming a ZP-III Economist. It amazes me how much I have grown since my first day on the job. I was so wide eye, I could not even find the Friendship Heights metro station. Then I pushed the wrong elevator button. Now I walk to work. Financially, I was broke with two checking accounts in ChexSystems. I could not even open a checking account. My bad credit forced me to live in Arlington Virginia because no one would rent to me. Now I am possess good credit residing two blocks from my employer.

Now here are some new objectives to accomplish during the next two years:
Complete my MA in Economics degree and graduate with Omicron Delta Epsilon honors
Pay off all CCCS debt
Become a GS-12 economist and apply and get accepted into the Executive Leaders Development Program
Finish my first year of doctoral school at an Ivy League school

No comments: