Thursday, May 08, 2008

Mixed Signals

The final is over. It has taken me nearly the entire semester for me to understand what the professor means when she says show your work. I am thinking that she means calculator commands but she really means theory. If I have known this before, I would have performed better on the test. It amazes me that I am the first one finish (although I have forgotten some stuff.). Finishing in the allotted time empowers me. After submitting my final, she returns my first lab so that I can score higher. Friday I will do this along with studying for my second lab. I feel great that she is really trying to help me, but, I feel that I might still need to retake calculus III. My gut feeling is that my overall course grade will be C- and since I am a graduate student, I base success on a B scale. By principle, I cannot accept this grade. So Monday, I will ask for other options. Mastering calculus III is essential towards graduate work therefore it is important that I fully understand it!

No comments: