Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Miss a Day, Miss a Lot

This slogan comes from my hometown newspaper, the Plain Dealer; and, boy has a lot of things transpire since deciding not to purchase a new journal Monday. The crazy lady in my apartment strikes up an incoherent conversation about being fat and Spanish (Hey, I too eat beans and rice but like I have told her, I walk it off!), the homeless man in his leather begs me for change, my calculus III professor springs a test on us in two days, and the bugs reemerge from their hiding place (I guess it is because I am cooking real food now instead of TV dinners). However, a lot of good things have happened such as my receiving a recommender for my scholarship, having my official transcripts mailed to me to complete my application, fully analyzing my decision to sit for the CPA exam, and I have managed to outline over half of my second calculus III test. Furthermore, since tomorrow is Emancipation Day, a Washington, DC holiday and the university I will make a concerted effort to buy a journal. You just cannot make this up!

No comments: