Tuesday, May 25, 2021

SAFE 5. 0 - Day 2

 


Once again I am dogged with tech problems. This time it was on my older silver laptop. My Windows 10 license was at the ‘end of life’ and Microsoft would no longer support so I had to do an update. No problem, I thought. I would just do the update now and get it over with.

Wrong!

                I started the update at 2:45pm. I napped awaking at 5pm and it was only up 78%. My training started at 6pm where it (finally!) got to 100%. But once again, had I relied on the laptop, I would had been late for class. So I started my training on the red laptop. Sheesh! I just wanted one day with any tech issues.

                Today I started off mentioning that I put two questions on the collaborate Kanban board regarding the role of the scrum master regarding the backlog and program increment. The instructor said that these were good questions (I try!).

                In the second hour, the instructor ends the Zoom meeting. The entire class tries getting in after the break and we all receive a message saying that the ‘host is in another Zoom meeting’. This is the second day and as many disruptions. I’ve honestly never seen anything like this before. The instructor uses his Zoom meeting room for 5011 purposes besides SAFe exam training.

                Also unfortunately, there are some technical difficulties not just with me but everyone today. I hope that Al Gore’s Internet does not fail us tomorrow on day 3!

No comments: