Saturday, January 20, 2018

eBay Adventures : Always Check the Back End

I arose this morning to see a message about one of my higher priced dresses. The email was from outside of the US. Though I took the photo and gave her the measurements, I also checked the back end to see if I checked the US Global Priority shipping box. I did; but, I saw that the ‘automatically decline bids below this amount’ field as unchanged from my original price listing. I reduced the price on this dress, the automatic decline stayed the same amount knocking out bids. I have gone behind the back end of every item I have and ensured that the automatic decline.


This was a lightbulb moment making me realize why I wasn’t receiving as many sales. Also it sent a message to me to always spend time working on my business. Don’t just relist items or do anything by default. Now I felt that I would receive more sales after changing the automatic decline numbers on all of the my items. Remember, always check the back end.

For the best in tall women’s fashion luxury consignment, shop www.ebay.com/usr/carljenkin_6

Watch and shop my latest fashion livestream show here: 


No comments: