Sunday, July 10, 2016

Learning from YouTube

                I watched Roberto Blake’s ‘Top 5 Tips for Starting a YouTube Channel video. I subscribed to his YouTube channel because I learned so much from him. Here was the video below:



My biggest takeaway was looking at the YouTube dashboard. I never thought about this but I took his advice and learned so much from my own dashboard. I honestly did not look at my dashboard because I had only two subscribers. Unlike my 780 Pinterest, 600 LinkedIn and 1375 Twitter followers, I didn’t feel that I needed to be emotionally invested. However, when I learned that someone on YouTube TV watched my video and that people were watching my videos through Pinterest, I reconsidered YouTube. Its dashboard did have a whole lot of good information on growing my YouTube channel.

                I am creating more videos for my Teachable platforms and I am using YouTube (and Google Hangout) as storage. I do want to make more videos independent of my webinars to communicate and share my project management knowledge. I am leaning towards reshooting my project management plan Teachable webinar. 

No comments: