Thursday, July 21, 2016

eBay Adventure – Sucking It Up

                My two goals are to declutter and make money on eBay (I mean, I am learning how to operate an online store which is a must for an entrepreneur.). I have been putting off selling my most expensive shoes. However, after putting up all of my white dresses on eBay and receiving no sales (I guess my customers are only interested in my shoes), I have sucked it up and put my two priciest pairs of shoes on eBay. Here they are below:

Gianvito Rossi black lace sandals

Zanotti gold mules



I will have to find another avenue to sell my clothes. I am very serious about decluttering and need to sell these clothes. I will check out other sites and even some thrift stores. I will sell everything that I no longer wear because it would be better served with someone else wearing my stuff. Here is a collage with some of the clothes.

My white sale dresses


No comments: