Friday, February 19, 2016

Live from the Front Lines of the Gilt City Warehouse Sale!

                Today is the start of the Gilt City DC’s warehouse sale. It is located this year at Dock 5 of the Union Market. This is behind the shops off of Neal Street NE. I have attended the biannual Gilt City warehouse sale since its inception and have reported on it through this very blog (http://bit.ly/21ffFu0 ). I have attended the first access media event. Gilt City has sent me a private email link before the regular tickets go on sale because I am a premium client, have been here before and the site follows me on Twitter. The first access media event benefits are getting first crack at all of the goodies. This is great when both my dress and shoe size is 12. Speaking of shoe size, I am happy that Gilt City has (finally) stocked my shoe size!


In addition, to shoes, I have snagged the white Diane von Furstenberg dress and two Alice + Olivia dresses. These are two of my favorite designers plus I couldn’t resist the Alice + Olivia sparkle! I absolutely love sequins and they make me feel feminine.

Another bonus is the extra discounts coming from certain colored tags. I manage to score an extra 20% off my blue Alice + Olivia dress because it has a lavender tag. 

I hope that these insider tidbits guide you through your Gilt City warehouse sale visit. This event is happening today and tomorrow. Here is the link to purchase tickets (http://gi.lt/1oQY4uA). Hurry up because they are going fast and you save hundreds of dollars in one place! 





No comments: