Sunday, November 29, 2015

Deliberately Expect the Extraordinary



                Listening to Constance Arnold’s most recent podcast has motivated me to deliberately ask and expect the extraordinary. This phrase has awakened me because until then I have only expected the ordinary. Given how my life has been for the past 4 years, all I want to do is keep my head above water and pay my bills on time. Now I have managed 3 promotions in the last 4 years but there has been a significant amount of turbulence too. However, right now I realize that I have decided to ask for the extraordinary. I simply don’t want to have a full-time position. I want one which is mentally stimulating where I will be able to learn something every day. Also I will deliberately expect more than just starting my business off on the right foot. I expect to it to be epic! Constance’s podcast has stopped me from settling right then and there because I know that I am capable to expecting more; therefore, for the next 30 days, I will keep a deliberate action journal chronicling my daily steps towards an extraordinary life. I love this idea because I love continuous improvement and with 32 days remaining in 2015, I can see progress ending this year on a high note; and, positioning myself for a way better 2016.

No comments: