Thursday, October 01, 2015

When Ed2Go Learning Becomes Your Second Skin: Continuing Education and Improving Myself and My Business

                I have to take stock in my accomplishments and not have tunnel vision all of the time. Today I have completed Ed2Go Creating WordPress Websites I quizzes 1 and 2. In the middle of my class, 2 things hit me: 1) I am amazed at my level of productivity when I am not stressed and 2) taking Ed2go courses constitute as self-investment. Regarding the latter, I have taken Ed2Go classes on and off for 5 years that the practice has become normalized. I have tunnel vision and don’t even consider it as self-investment; however, it is because I am paying money and devoting time and effort towards improving myself. I am now running PositivityChange.com and I need to acquire as much knowledge as possible. Tonight I have created a WordPress site independent of GoDaddy. That’s a huge accomplishment because now I can update my site independently. In addition, I can go over my site with my social media coach tomorrow afternoon. By tomorrow’s appointment, I will have completed 2 more lessons so that I will have a better grip on WordPress. Continuing education is essential towards my improving my brand and me. 

No comments: