Sunday, October 11, 2015

I’ve Decided to Grow Up Today

                I have purchased Money  magazine at the CVS this afternoon. After reading it, I buy a 2-year $20 subscription because I need to grow up and manage my money better. Now I do earn 6 figures, save 25% of my non-rent paycheck and max out my retirement savings to receive the corporate match but I just feel stuck; therefore, I have decided to better educate myself financially. I know that I am full capable of not only getting to the $1 million level but surpassing it. I know that I possess the ability to become the first wholly owned black Fortune 500 CEO company. I have grown up over $32 ($12 for 1-year Kiplinger Personal Finance and $20 for a 2-year Money magazine subscriptions). I may also consider buying Worth magazine because my goal is to prepare myself for the stratosphere. I know that my book career will take off and reading financial magazines are the ways that I’ll be prepared for positive change.


No comments: