Thursday, May 02, 2013

High Fashion Meets High Savings


Yippie! Nordstrom has the Alice + Olivia Charla leopard-print trench coat in large for $317 instead of $478.  The only reason how I learn this is because the Alice + Olivia store is having a 20% off Friends & Family sale.  The company already has the trench coat on sale for $478 so I do a Google search and learn that Nordstrom has it for $317.  Even though I checked before and large was sold out, I check again.  When the site says large, I put this in my cart ASAP! I am saving $161!  The secretary’s words hit me upon buying the coat. When I told her that I wouldn’t buy the trench at Nordstrom Tysons two weeks ago because booking my fashion week Cleveland trip was the priority, She told me that it would be cheaper.  Now it is and I’ll probably receive it by Wednesday, May 1st. I will be rocking it!

Alice + Olivia 'Charla' Leopard-Print Trench Coat

No comments: