Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sharing the Load

Today I walk out realizing the reason why I have so many options is because I am putting in the work.  Many people wait for God to do the work when in fact He’s telling you that you must share some of the load.  I’ve seen this today at landlord and tenant court with people falling on the mercy of the court.  That’s why I’ve filed all of the necessary paperwork, and spoken with the necessary people .  Now I am in a position to be stable through this spring through my CSU 10th year reunion.  I’m doing all that I can so now God will help me out. 
Yippee!  Later this evening I received an email for a very important position.  Immediately I completed the form because I wanted to get this job.  It was in project management and that was the direction I wanted to go.  I obtained my CAPM certification last year for that very reason.  Now the seeds had been sown, it is only a matter of time because I reap the harvest!  Wish me luck!

No comments: