Thursday, January 19, 2012

Dinner at Lost Society

I ate at Lost Society off of U Street tonight because next Saturday the restaurant is the destination after the Young Guru Gilt City DC event. I mistakenly RSVPed for tomorrow because the hostess honored my reservation allowing me to dine there. I was happy that Lost Society still offered Restaurant Week one week afterward. I ordered the lobster quinoa, Parpardelle pasta and chocolate and butterscotch cookies with gelato. I loved all three dishes and immediately after finishing up my meal, I found the manager asking about the Gilt City DC details. I made a RSVP guaranteeing a smooth transition from the studio to the restaurant. The deal mentioned only light hors d'oeuvre I covered myself by placing a dinner reservation. Overall, I thought that Lost Society’s ambiance would complement Gilt City’s event. I cannot wait!

No comments: