Thursday, December 31, 2009

This Year, This Decade and the Next

From graduating from the agency mentoring program and the Commerce Department’s Aspiring Leaders Development Program to completing the six statistics credits, I have accomplished so much this year. However, I must admit that I am frustrated with not being promoted so I have decided to do something about it and apply for both statistician and economist jobs. Now I know that I can find a job twice as quickly. By March I will have a GS-12 or GS-13 promotion because I refuse to settle.


Never settling for something has been my mantra ever since starting my blog; and, it will continue well into next decade because there are so many milestones I want to reach. In 2010 I will accomplish the following objectives: GS-12/13 promotion; payoff last two credit card bills; travel to my Warrensville Heights High 15th high school reunion, Greater Cleveland Black MBA Association 25th Anniversary and the National Black MBA Association 40th Annual Conference in Los Angeles; attend both the DC and NOVA fashion week events; and test out of elementary statistics II, business mathematics I and II, and differential equations if UDC decides to cancel the class during fall 2010 semester. By the end of next decade, I will achieve Senior Executive Series professional status before 2015; payoff all of my credit card and student loan debt; l travel more; and, found my own Hiram College and Cleveland State University book scholarships.

No comments: